Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Marisol VS. Josefina

  1. #1
    Inactive Member galadriel789's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2004
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Are Marisol's and Josefina's skin the same color? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In my two dolls, I think they are. It gets confusing because even though I pull back the hair and just try to look at the faces, Josefina's eyes are much darker. But I really think the skin tone is the same.

    disclaimer: not all batches might be the same though. Marisol came to us at the end of January.

    Laurie

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Janabanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2002
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ours are definately different! Marisol's eyes,hair and skin is all lighter than Josefinas'!
    She is awfully pretty though! However..in my eyes...Josefina still reigns as the most gorgeous of AG dolls! I wonder if this is because all of my own six kids are fair, blonde, blue-eyed and look cloned! I have always wanted a brown eyed child with darker skin!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    My Josefina's skin is MUCH lighter than Marisol's. My Josefina's skin is actually about the same color as Felicity's, making her one of my two palest dolls. Marisol's skin, on the other hand is more of a caramel color. I do put this disclaimer on it though, my Josefina is PM and actually has a profoundly different face from Marisol's. Her chin is not as pointy and her cheeks are slimmer. But I think I bought her from the very first batch of Josefinas, and that's why she's a bit different from the current ones.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by janabanana:
    I wonder if this is because all of my own six kids are fair, blonde, blue-eyed and look cloned! I have always wanted a brown eyed child with darker skin!!!!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! At least you can tell they're related. My siblings and I all look really different. Hair colors vary from really blonde to fairly dark brunette, eyes are different shades of blue, skin burns pink on some and tans brown on others...

    - Becca

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •